Exclusive One Fiber TAPs
With only a single fiber thread TITANNIUM technology solved the problems of the last 50 years
- Delivers better performance with greater efficiency
- The TAP outdoor can be used for broadband, Cameras, IpTv, Telephony, IoTs
- Eliminates COMPLEX PROJECTS
- Uses only 1 F.O. instead of the current multi-cable solution
- Eliminates HUNDREDS OF OPTICAL FUSIONS
- Avoids HIGH COST MAINTENANCE
- Reduce SPECIALIZED WORK HAND
- Non-optical fusions Fully mechanical connections
- PROJECTED BOUND pre-calculated optical losses by default
- LOW COST MENUTENTION
- Simplifying the LAN, the Single PoN Drop cable replaces 25,600m of UTP cables.
EZ-WAN - Outdoor TITANNIUM TAP
EZ-WAN - Indoor TITANNIUM TAP
TITANNIUM® through the revolutionary Plug and Play TAPs replaces standard FTTH implementation techniques with a pre-calculated loss distribution and calculation design.
Eliminates the complexity of the project does not depend on a technical team for the execution of infrastructure works.
Installation technicians do not need improved knowledge in optical networks, the product is easy to use in any type of infrastructure.
Phase 1 – Project ×
Phase 2 – Implementation ×
Phase 3 – Installation √
- Smart Cities
- ISPs (Ultra Broadband, IPTV, Video on Demand, etc ...)
- Security solutions, video surveillance, access control, intercom, telephony, for Condominiums and Intelligent Buildings
- Smart Grid (power meter)
- Private Parking
- Photovoltaic power plants
- Industrial Courtyards
- Expansion of new services for conventional operators
- Reusable Fast Connectors
- Very simple design (pre-calculated optical losses)
- Product installed without the need for optical fusions
- Lower implementation cost
- Flexibility in expansion (plug and play)
- Reduced installation and expansion time
- No need for OTDRs, Power Meters, etc...
- Reduction of skilled labor
- The TAP Box is fully sealed, with factory-pre-tested optical losses, with no exposed metal parts
- No manipulation of splitters and optical connectors
REPLACES METAL NETWORKS
The TITANNIUM® TAPs are totally revolutionary, easy to handle for operations in LAN networks replacing the metallic network cables, we call the method PoL (Pon over Lan) that is, to substitute the technologies of transmission of the metallic networks for fiber optics of simple way, fast and efficient.
TITANNIUM® TAPs are designed to meet current needs with 30+ year warranty.
With innovative technology, no need for optical fusions and with sealed housing developed to provide PoN connectivity according to IEEE standards (802.3ah and 802.3av) and ITU-T standards (G.984, G.987).
The product has been improved through the technical and institutional support of UNICAMP, SENAI, SEBRAE, AET, IAPMEI and AMADORA INOVA in compliance with the international standards of certification and regulation.
In the physical aspect, the TAPs are sealed, do not require the manipulation of the fibers, connectors, splitters and splices.
They eliminate the need to open multiparticular cables, to install DIOs for derivation and optical fusion in each element, through fusion machines and test equipment.
The network is homogeneous in terms of operational results because it does not use termination boxes PDOs / CTOs with manual optical fusions.
The vast majority of the PDOs / CTOs in the current market have low security in their access, are easily manipulated, changing the degree of curvature and, therefore, causing the optical loss with different attenuation at each point of service.
With the use of TAPs, uniform optical losses are obtained because they are sealed, there is no manipulation of the internal elements with integrated optical design (Plug and Play).